If you wish to continue your career in a dynamic, experienced and flexible environment, we would like to hear from you.
JOB DESCRIPTION - Senior Relationship Manager –DUBAI, DIFC
DIVISION: Wealth Management
EMPLOYMENT: FULL – TIME
• Leading multi-family office and asset management operation at DIFC, with a category 3 license, looking to expand its business on the segments: GCC, MENA, Western expats, CIS, NRIs/ NRPs.
• With a leading digital platform and access to global markets and exclusive products, we are well structured to service clients from various geographies and diverse investment interests.
• You will have the opportunity to work with a seasoned, well-established and very international team, where everyone’s opinions and inputs are important.
RM Responsibilities & Requirements
• Be a trusted advisor and investment manager for your clients.
• Cultivate a stable portfolio through personal network and prospection.
• Good understanding of the regulatory framework, legislation and best market practices.
• Actively define your strategy to develop your clients’ portfolios using the full breath of the firm’s products and capabilities.
• An active team member, ready to contribute for the development of the commercial and investment areas with ideas and suggestions.
• Achieve individual targets against KPIs, including revenue targets, client base growth (AUM) and account profitability, while maintaining a high standard of service quality
• You should be currently working at a well-established Private Bank or Wealth Management firm with not less than 5 years of experience at Senior level.
• Strong knowledge of financial products and financial markets
• Have an established HNW client base.
• Business Plan for the first 3 years.
• Generate growth in AUM and revenue streams that will ensure delivery of the financial plan
• Continue to grow your existing relationships and acquire new ones.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Motivation and team spirit is essential, strong sense of group.
• Interest and knowledge to explore alternative asset classes: venture capital, hedge funds, crypto instruments, etc.
• Fluent English, others languages a plus.
• Impeccable work ethics.
To apply, please send an updated CV and Business Plan to: email@example.com